Monday, July 28, 2008

We have arrived in Salt Lake City - Convention 2008

Our travel to Salt Lake City (SLC) was uneventful...woo hoo!!! Jaycene & I arrived around 10am and met up with Giselle D'Souza who was traveling from North Carolina. We made our way to the Plaza Hotel in downtown Salt Lake City and have spent most of the day finalizing swaps and visiting with stampin' sisters from all over the USA & Canada. We took the trolly to this great outdoor shopping mall...it was closed so no shopping for Pam...but we did eat dinner at the Californa Pizza Kitchen...can you say YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY.


In the top photo starting on the far left side and going clockwise around the table is Carol, Me, Jaycene, Giselle, & Adrian.

Tomorrow we have our Shoe Box Swap in the morning and are free in the afternoon. I will spend my afternoon trying to finish up my swaps as Tuesday will be a VERY full day with the two sessions of stamp camp I am teaching at.

Check back each day for a new post about the days events. I'm so glad I'm here!!!!

Pam :-}

No comments: