Saturday, September 20, 2008

September Stamp Club Projects


I want to appologize to all of you for taking so long to post September's club projects. Things have been pretty CRAZY at my house and it's going to get CRAZIER over the next few months. I have lots going on in the stamping world along with being a employed full time...not to mention being a mom of two and the wife of an AMAZING husband who totally supports me in everything that I do. I am truly blessed. But we'll save that for future blogging...hehe.


We had a full house in September at stamp club with 27 of the 30 members attending. Each month is an opportunity for me to learn how to do my stamp club better for my club members. Club members had the choice of doing a scrapbook page, two cards, and a 3D item or four cards and a 3D item.



No comments: