Sunday, November 9, 2008

Birthday Card Contest

It's hard to believe my birthday is only 3 days away. Don't forget about my Birthday Card contest. Send me a birthday card and my husband, son & daughter will pick their favorite card. The winner or winners will receive a $50 SU gift certificate from me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!" It was brought to my attention that Tuesday is a Federal Holiday for Veteran's Day, so I've extended the deadline to Thursday, November 13th for the cards to arrive. I've received two cards so far and they are both BEAUTIFUL. It's not to late to get that card in the mail to me. The cards must be made with all Stampin' Up! products (retired is ok). Email me if you need my address.

Pam :-}

1 comment:

Abbie H. said...

If I calculated right-today is your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! If not, pretend that I left you this comment on the day of your birthday! :)