Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Retired Stamp Set Garage Sale

The new catalog year begins tomorrow and I need to make room for the new stamp sets I'll need to order for stamp club & workshops.  What should I do with all of those awesome stamp sets that are retired??? How about a GARAGE SALE?!?!?!?!?!

When:  Saturday, July 4th 
Time:  8:ooam- 11:00am 
Where:  Pam' s House (email me for address & directions)

How does it work:  All stamp sets will be priced at 20% off of the retail price.  I will take the total amount of the retired stamp sets you want to purchase and multiply it by 50%.  That 50% will be given to you in credit to purchase out of the new catalog.  

WOW!!!  What a great deal.  Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.  I can't think of a better way to celebrate our nations Birthday than a stamp sale!!!

No comments: