Monday, October 12, 2009

McFarlin Academy Samples - Week 3

I have been having so much fun teaching creative card making at McFarlin UMC's Fall Academy. I have 11 students and they have all stamped before. Because they've all stamped before we are able to do more cards then if we had new stampers. This week we are focusing on some of my favorite techniques, embossing, emboss resist, polished stone, and crayon resist. Becuase my schedule is so crazy with me working full time and doing my Stampin' Up! business part time I have to copy a lot of the projects we do. I get my ideas and inspiration from several sites to include SUDSOL and Splitcoast. I wanted to share the cards we'll be making Wednesday night because I am really excited about my buddies being able to enjoy making these cards.





No comments: