Sunday, May 3, 2009

Princess In Need of a King - PINK

Saturday I spent the afternoon with one of my bestest friend Janna.  She invited me to attend a PINK luncheon at her church.  I wasn't sure what to expect and WOW...when we walked in I was very impressed.  Everything was decorated in pink girly decor.  I wasn't sure what this luncheon was all about, but when I left I definitely understood.  PINK stands for Princess In Need of a King.  We are all princesses...no matter what...we are God's princesses and He loves us for who we are.  They showed videos of PINKing people.  It was like publisher's clearing house with pink balloons and a gift bag.  To see the reactions of the different ladies on the video being PINKed definitely gave me the warm fuzzy feeling inside.  I'm so glad I went and am looking forward to going again with Janna in August.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time!

Kathy said...

Love the t-shirts! PINK sounds like a truly awesome program. Glad you and Janna had some good time together.