Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tag You're It!!!!!

Crazy Eights!!!!!
Once your tagged you fill out your eights! So read to the bottom and see if I tagged YOU!

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Scrapbook Retreat in Hinton
2. Mike's graduation
3. Friday at 5pm
4.  A trip to Eastern OK cabins with CB
5. Watching the finale of Celebrity Apprentice
6. Watching the finale of Biggest Looser
7. Seeing my buddy Adrian over Memorial Day weekend
8. Alyssa's baptism

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Had lunch with my SIL Susie
3. Went to a grilling class with Charlie at CHK
4. Watched Biggest Looser
5. Washed a load of towels
6. Played games on my iPhone
7. Surfed the internet
8. Talked to Mom & Dad on the phone

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Play softball like I did when I was 16
2. Stamp Stamp Stamp
3. Completely redecorate my house
4. Travel to CA to see my family 4 times a year
5. Sing as beautifully as my dear friend Becky 
6. Take my son's pain and anger away
7. Work a 20 hour a week at CHK
8. Loose 40 pounds by my class reunion in October

8 Shows I watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Celebrity Apprentice
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Days of Our Lives
5. Hanity America
6. The O'Reilly Factor
7. CSI Miami
8.  Law & Order SVU

8 Friends I am tagging: ( if you have done this before ignore me)

1.  Adrian Monday
2.  Lisa Freeman
3.  Kelly Thompson
4.  Jeana Sorrells
5.  Becky Brum
6.  Sara
7.  Linda Hansen
8.  Shannon Plumb

No comments: