Monday, March 9, 2009

Visit to Dr. Stevens' Office

What a fun afternoon I had today.  It was time for my four month teeth cleaning.  I would rather have a root canal than get my teeth cleaned.  Last time I went I didn't think I was going to make it so I told my hygienist Diane that I couldn't do it again without being "gassed".  SO...today when I showed up just absolutely dreading the scrape scrape scraping, Diane remembered the GAS.  She stuck that thingy over my nose and I took some deep breaths through my nose and I was on cloud nine.  The pain was still there, but I didn't seem to care too much.  I just closed me eyes and opened my mouth.  I felt like I'd had 2 or 3 bottles of wine...hehe.  Then it was over and all I was getting was oxygen.  What a bummer.  I came home and took it easy tonight.  We went out to grab a bite of dinner and when i bit into my food...WOW...my teeth really hurt.  Of course I complained like a big old baby about how bad my teeth hurt hoping it would get me out of picking up the house for the cleaning lady Amy who is coming on Tuesday.   I know...I clean for the cleaning lady.  It's not really cleaning, but picking up so she can clean.  I don't know what I'd do without Amy.  And she does the most AMAZING job on my house.  I so love Tuesday nights.  

Well, I'd better get to bed.  I am EXHAUSTED tonight.  Take care & happy stamping!!!

Pam

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm all for the "happy gas"!