Saturday, March 21, 2009

My last day in CA....

There's so much to tell you about that had happened in the last few days. We had the most AMAZING time at Disneyland and I will blog about all that we did tomorrow. What I do want to blog about is the emotions I'm feeling right now.....

I had to say goodbye to my Sister's family. It was the most difficult goodbye's I've experienced in a very long time. I held my tears until my sweet niece Kolbi came to give me a hug and kiss. Tears filled her eyes and I was already feeling the tears start to build in mine. You see, Kolbi Wolbi as I like to call her is the 3rd born of my sisters 4 children. Brianna, Lantz, Kolbi, & Rikki. Lantz is the only boy but Kolbi is the middle girl. She's the same age as Alyssa and like another daughter for me. Her personality is not like any of the other kids. She's a lot like me...low relational and she and I have hit it off...big time. We're so much alike that we seem to have drifted towards each other. I just LOVE her to death. I wanted to just pack her up in my suitcase and take her home with me. I am going to write to her and send her cards so she knows how very much I love her and how very very special she is to me. Please don't get me wrong...I love all of my nieces & nephews...but Kolbi holds a very special place in my heart.

Time to get the rest of my stuff gathered up. I'll tell you all about our Disneyland Adventures tomorrow.

No comments: